This weekend has been full of wonderful friends. Friday we spent the evening with my friends The Kellers. Great food and great drinks were had.
Saturday morning started with a much needed hair cut with Jessica at De Riah! Where are at my visits we talk about the "real" mom stories that no one ever told us about! I absolutely love that place and love my hair cut even more.
It's moments like these were I realize how fortunate I am to have all these wonderful people in my life. Each one of my friends bring out the best in me. My friends are the sunshine in my life!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
When I woke at 8:30! (Can't believe I slept that late, it was so wonderful!) My kids had a breakfast of my favorite cereal, special K with strawberries and turkey bacon. These are the spoils of my day...
Oh do you notice the Puerto Rico flag in my card...That's right I am going to PR baby! Time to visit the family again! My Husband is the best! He knows how much I have been wanting to visit my family especially my grandma! I am so happy my soul is singing! I can't wait!
I am the luckiest mom in the world! My kids and husband are my foundation! I love them so much! I am a lucky woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment