Cute little goldfish on Cristina's nails and...
Fun Zebra stripes on Emily's!
How did I did that you ask? Well let me tell you.
First, you need to paint nails with a base coat of clear nail polish. It helps if you either have something to help speed the drying process or a fast drying nail polish.
After it dries you can paint nails with craft Acrylic paint. I find that the flat brushes work best.
You can do everything from polka dots, to ladybugs, music notes, stripes, different colors on different nails. Once you have desired number or coats and designs. Put one more top coat on and there you go fun and cute nails! As for doing your own nails, that is up to you to figure out. I am still working on trying to get my right hand painted.
Happy nail painting!
No comments:
Post a Comment