UGH! How I loath the 30-day DREAD! I supposed if I did the crap right in the first place I wouldn't have to keep on redoing it would I? Needless to say I am starting up, again. I have to get rid of my bellies (yes plural!) before summer! At this point I am not trying to loose a massive amount of weight I just want to feel like I did when I was hitting the gym daily and enjoying my workouts. That is my goal! I have also decided to somewhat document my journey. It could be fun or really just piss me off. Either way, let the journey begin...
Let's try this again...
WTF! Who is this Jillian chick and why is yelling at me to keep on going when she isn't doing it herself! Well I did it and I almost died! I decided to do the shred before work and I did it. There was lots of heavy breathing involved. I only stopped twice and it really wasn't a full stop more like trying not to pee my pants while doing jumping jacks stops so I ran in place stop! Let's get real here, who after having kids can do Jumping Jacks without peeing their pants?
Alrighty, back to almost dying. So, after I completed the dumb ass tape and listening to Jillian tell me all about how proud she was that the ladies behind her keep on moving even when her back it turned to her (yeah right), I was about ready to punch the flipping TV. "Am I really that out of shape?" Was what I had on replay in my head. That is a big YUP!
I go to the mirror and my face is as red as a tomato and I am dripping sweat. What a sight it was! I managed to muster up enough strength to head up to the shower and get done without passing out. I did it though. I completed the damn workout. Let's see what the upcoming workouts will bring. More sweat and soreness I am sure.

Cute update to your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou got the Shred! You can do it!!!!!!!! Just yell right back at Jillian, she totally can't slap you through the TV :)