Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine love

Well, I have been putting up the Valentine’s hearts on my daughters doors every night. Okay, sometimes mornings when I come in from work. I’m only human I forget once in awhile. Anyways, I even made the hearts and in typical Yvette fashion February 1st came and I forgot to put the first one on. GEEZ!

So, I began on the 2nd and put two up right away. The girls were a little suspicious at first. They probably didn’t think I would finish it or follow through completely. By the 7th day let me tell you something wonderful happened. My oldest daughter began to wait up until I stuck a new heart on her door. As soon as she would hear me tape it up she would open her door as if she was standing there waiting to look at the heart message. Then would look at me and smile, I could physically see her heart filling up. It was at that moment that I knew I had to A. continue and finish with a bang and B. do more of this stuff. She isn’t too old yet and that makes me the happiest mom in the world. Deep down in that pre-teen, hormonal, growing body she is still my little girl! Valentine Love!!!!!


Can you guess which door belongs to which daughter? :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment