Well, it has been quite a long time since I have blogged. Let's face it I posted one and just could not find the time to commit. I also, wasn't really sure where I wanted this blog to go.
Several things have changed for me in the past few months. A career change, which is HUGE for me. This career change has allowed me to be present both physically and mentally for my family. I found that in the past year trying to get a good balance of family, me and work time was extremely difficult. As my daughters are growing up I felt that I really needed to be more available to them. If you have kids and are a mom you can completely understand EXACTLY what that struggle is. I have to say it to the dads that as they may have struggles of their own there is no way you can truly begin to understand the emotions the moms go through. It was extremely hard on me.
Now, having said all that I am excited to say that I LOVE this phase that I am in right now as this moment in my life. I am enjoying many things I couldn't before. I am able to be here fully for my family. I also have found that I enjoy providing for them in ways I just didn't have time too before. It truly fills my spirit with happiness. I am fully enjoying it!
What dos that mean for me and this blog. Well, I am going to share all the projects, recipes and ideas that I have come across and put to use in my life. There may be the occasional "deep thought", but I do not know for sure. I am just going to take it as it comes and enjoy it!
One of the first things I will post later this week is the Crock Pot menu planning I just finished. Totally worth the few hours of planning and prepping.
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment