Monday, November 12, 2012

What Kind of Energy Are You Freeing Into the Universe?


I came across a question the other day and it really struck a chord with me.

“What kind of energy are you freeing into the universe?”

 What kind of energy AM I putting out into the universe?  I really do try daily to put positive vibes out there, thinking positive and being positive. “There’s always a silver lining” or “look at the bright side” is a regular thought or comment I will make.  Every once in a while I loose myself to that negativity that sits there lurking around the corner to sneak in when I have my guard down.   I do think that it’s perfectly normal as long as it doesn’t linger.  I mean let’s be really honest here.  There is not one person who can be so positive 24/7!  If that person exists I want whatever they are smoking.  Having said that, I do think that I can say without hesitation I put an honest, positive, upbeat, love of live vibe out there.  At least that is what my goal is.

 I try to always see both sides of every situation and not judge. I TRY!! I think that is fair and reasonable.  I feel that putting that positivity out there I have somehow made a small difference in what lies ahead for my children. I hope that how I look at things and how I have behaved has rubbed off on them and they will continue that as adults.

 I love making a strangers day by giving them a compliment or kind word.  Looking ahead to 2013 I am going to try and step that up a notch.  I am going to follow my heart and stop worrying about what others will think. I have for a while wanted to put more out there.  I did start my blog up again and I hope to continue.  I figure if I can at least make one person smile or reflect on something I have up I have done my part. We are all a work in progress and reflection is a great tool.

 I am at a point in my life where I am really trying to figure out my greater purpose.  I am not sure how or where to begin. Part of me feels I will find that in a church and the other part of me feels reflecting and discovering further what is in my soul will help me.  I feel like it’s a pretty amazing time for me. I am excited and not sure what will come out of this soul discovery but I am excited. We are constantly growing and our souls are constantly thirsty for more.  

 “Know how you want to feel and do whatever it takes to feel that way!”  I want to feel fulfilled, I want to feel happiness daily and joy for life, I want to feel love and give love, I want to be radiant and I want my soul to shine bright! 

 How do you want to feel? Do what is going to help you feel that way.  Create an environment around you that will help you feel that way and help you give off that energy to others.

Share and let’s grow together.
Love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment