This
weekend after stuffing our bellies with Turkey and all the yummy fixings, we
started on Christmas Calendar project. I
thought it would be cute to create a calendar of Emily and Cristina for the
grandparents.
Late
Saturday morning around 11:30 I turned the kitchen into a photo studio. I took
down my white sheer curtains from the living room and taped them up on the wall
for our backdrop. I then got busy with
foam and construction paper creating various props and cutouts.
I
gathered the girls and we got started on the project I thought would be fun to
do. FUN it was until about October and 4 plus hours later. We finished that bad
boy at 5 pm. We were all spent and as
you will be able to see my oldest was just DONE! Low blood sugar and tired. They even did wardrobe changes!
Even with
all the drama at the end I am very pleased with how it turned out. I am glad I
am able to share with you as none of the grandparents even know what a blog is
and have no idea how to get to it.
This is the cover. With my favorite photos of them EVER!
I remember that day like it was yesterday!
OMG!! I
almost forgot the best SURPRISE EVER!!! I could not figure out what to do for
September and then the girls and I realized it was Todd’s b-day so since he
never likes to get in pictures we thought we would ask him if he would do it and
he said YES!!! He even took a silly picture! LOVE HIM!
Right
about here is where Emily was done, expired and finished! You can see it in her
Todd Jr. eyes! Lol!
This was
the best idea yet! I am so excited with the final product that I am going to
have a hard time waiting to give it to them.
Have fun making your Holiday Gifts this year.
One down several more to go! :)













Super cute idea! Omg I can't believe how grown up the girls are getting. Love it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know they are growing up much faster than I like them too! :)
ReplyDelete