This weekend my
husband and older daughter Emily went hunting.
It was Emily’s first time and she was both excited and nervous. Here is my hunter in training. :)
I was so excited
for them both to have the weekend together. Makes my heart happy!
While my hunters
were hunting J Cristina
and I had our own bonding time. We kicked off our weekend with Kool-Aid play dough. She was so excited because she was able to
make it from beginning to end.
The play dough
turned out great and we had a nice mess to clean up after or should I say I had
a mess to clean up after.
She was so
excited about this play dough. She didn’t waste any time getting busy.
An hour later…
Here is the
recipe for the Kool-Aid play dough we made. I included my lessons learned and a
few tips. HAVE FUN!!!!
Saturday we went
to a Holiday Market Craft fair and after went to Hobby Lobby to pick out a
fabric for my kitchen valances. Boy oh
boy did that take much longer than I anticipated. There were so many choices I
could not make up my mind. I elicited
some help from an employee and in the end, ended up deciding on a fabric not at
all discussed.
After we went
home and I took a nap. I was so tired because sharing a bed with a child who
does not know how to sleep still, kept me awake!
We ended up at Applebee’s
for a bite to eat. She was feeling pretty cheeky that night.
After dinner we watched BRAVE, (super cute movie). Once she was tired enough I slipped downstairs to get started on my valances. An hour and a half later this was my end product. I LOVE IT!!! The pictures do not do them justice. The fabric fits perfectly.
My Hunters came home Sunday afternoon empty handed but had lots of stories about their experience. It was nice to have them back home safe and sound!
Hope you had a great weekend too!









No comments:
Post a Comment