I really have thought about this on my ride home from work.
I just don’t understand how A.) Women can have some smelly ass poops and B.)Why
it smells like crotch? I don’t know
about you ladies but I like a clean vagina! I mean my god bend down and get a whiff
now and then make sure it’s all kosher down there!
This may be too much for some of you to handle but sometimes
something just has to be said! So for
today’s blog I am going to give instructions on how to properly clean your
vagina. I am dead serious! Not only will I post instructions, I will post how
to maintain a fresh smelling vagina.
How to properly clean your vagina:
- Lather up a washcloth with some mild antibacterial soap and water. Avoid using soaps with heavy perfumes, which may irritate the sensitive skin around your vagina.
- Clean the folds around your clitoris. Use your fingers to pull your vulva away from your clitoris. Gently scrub the skin on both sides of your clitoris with the washcloth.
- Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening. Also, scrub around your bikini line.
- Scrub your perineum. The perineum is the area between your vagina and your anus. Germs can accumulate here, especially if you wipe from back to front after you have a bowel movement.
- Wash your anal area last. Keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you've washed your anus. Doing this will ensure that you don't drag rectal germs toward your vaginal area. These germs can cause you to get urinary tract infections.
- Wash your vagina at least once per day!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have sex, you may want to wash it a second time if you're worried about how your body's scent interacts with the scent of semen.
How to keep your vagina smelling FRESH:
- Trim, wax or shave your pubic hair. Thick pubic hair can cause you to sweat down below, which may make you have some issues with odor.
- Stay clean during your period. Change your pad or your tampon frequently, according to the directions on the package. If you're worried about how you smell when you're having your period, you can wash your vagina 2 or 3 times a day.
- Wear cotton underwear. Breathable fabric helps to prevent vaginal odor.
That concludes today's public service announcement. If you have a topic you would like me to cover please let me know: ystamper@att.net.
Keep clean and prosper!!!
ROFLMAO. This was so funny I had to tweet it! But seriously you would think most women would know this and it's a big no-no to wipe from back to front. Love the public service announcement. :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a great topic and I laughed and laughed! On a serious note it's is also about taking care of your body and taking pride in your self as a human. Heck even animals lick themselves to stay clean! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI found this on Blogoholic and now I am following you.
www.countrybumpkinreporter.blogspot.com
youtube.com/mendahe
youtube.com/countrybumpkinreport
Thank! I will return the love!!! :)
DeleteYes, if animals can do it so can we. I mean geez, we don't even have to use our tongues! lol
Thanks! Best part is I just found out my 12 year old daughter is reading my blog. I don't mind, but her VIOLATION comment was hilarious last night!
ReplyDeleteOMG girl, this was fucking hilarious!!!!
ReplyDelete