Guess what Life and
Other Stuff was selected by another blog called Time with A & N for the versatile blogger award this
past week. This award unlike the Liebster award can be given to any type
of blogger, not just mom bloggers. I have grown to really love
Angela's blog as it reminds me very much of my life when my girls were little.
Many times I read her blog and her stories it brings back memories of my
experiences with my girls.
To accept the award I
now get to nominate ten of my current favorite blogs. Yikes, only 10
this may be difficult, there are so many funny bloggers out there!
The last thing I have
to do is share seven interesting facts about myself with the person that
nominated me.
1. My shower playlist
consists of Ice Ice Baby, Blurred Lines, Rappers Delight and Bust a move on a
constant loop.
2. In the first grade I
snuck a peak at the boys changing for gym in their undies. It was Catholic
school and the nun just had the girls put their head down on their desk while
the boys changed. LOL!!! too funny!!
3. I look forward to
Shark Week every summer.
4. I also look forward
to the kids going back to school about August 1st!
5. I LOVE to sing in the
car on my way to work and home after work. It is like I am pumping myself up!!!
6. I am an emotional
mess. EVERYTHING makes my eyes tear up. I cry when I am happy, sad, nervous,
tired, awake, laughing, telling a memory etc., etc., etc.!!! Don't judge!
7. We say the word
VAGINA as much as possible in my house to make my husband uncomfortable. LMAO!
He hates hearing the girls talk about their BUSINESS in front of him.
bwahahahahaha!!!

I love reading people's Award Posts!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoohooooo!!! Thank you for the nomination!! And congrats on your award! We shall ride our valiant steeds together thru the fields of Vallhala!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Valerie