It’s only fitting that I write a post about what I am
thankful for. It is a great time of year to reflect on what is important in
life and be thankful. Over the past few weeks I have seen many posts on
facebook and blogs. I heard a radio show
on the way to work Wednesday and each person was saying what they were thankful
for and it was so moving it actually brought me to tears.
So, what am I thankful for….
I am thankful for my crazy kids and loving husband. My
family is so much fun and I love that we can be silly and laugh at each
other. I am thankful that my daughter’s
have big hearts and care for others. I
am thankful that my husband will do anything for his family. I am thankful for a wonderful almost 15 years
and many more to come. Even more
thankful that after a busy week or a few days of short connections I get
excited when I know he will be home.
My parents and that even at this stage in my life they
continue to be proud of my accomplishments and tell me so. Thankful that my father taught me and
continues to teach me how to appreciate the little things in life and how to
reflect on life. Even more thankful for
the trials and tribulations my mother and I had and where we are in our close relationship
today. I can tell her anything and she will never judge me. There are no amount of words that
can describe how much I appreciate everything my parents have done for me in my
life and how much I love them. They have taught me to always see the bright
side of things and to never give up. I
am so very grateful that they were chosen to be my parents!
I am so very thankful for my sister and brother who I love
with my whole heart. Thankful for all
our crazy childhood stories that we still can laugh at today. I love my little
sister so much and appreciate her spunkiness and sweet, sweet heart! She is the
nicest person you could ever meet and would certainly give her last penny to
you if you needed it. I love my brother
just as much and appreciate his playful spirit as well as his very serious “big
brother” take care of everything ways. I
really hope they both know that I would give my last breath to them.
I am thankful for the journey in my working career and that
it has brought me to where I work today. I love my job, the people I work with
and the company. I found my new work home LOVE IT!Finally, I am thankful for my friends and family (extended). I have such an eclectic group of friends and I appreciate them all. So glad they are in my life for without them I wouldn’t have such fun and crazy adventures! For my family who have also had a great impact on who I am today.
I am thankful for so many things and my heart is full. I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and
take time to be thankful!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment