Well I have been away for a bit. I kind of…brace yourself…
lost the want to blog for a bit. WHAT?!?!!
I know right! It is crazy! Truth be told…It just got a bit too real for
a second people who I actually saw on a regular basis reading my life and then
seeing me the next day. I had put some really personal things on here and it is
easy for me to do when I don’t personally know the people who are reading it. One thing I have learned is it didn’t change
anything! I wasn’t treated any
differently and those things haven’t been brought up and I appreciate
that. I have gotten past that now and am
ready to get back on it. So here we go…
I started working and was recently hired off my temporary
status. I absolutely love my job and the company I work for. I am a natural
talker and this job allows me to get to know my customers and chit chat with
them on a regular basis. At home my husband is finally getting off of his third shift schedule which has been difficult and I don’t care for it. I will have to get used to it though as it will be a regular rotation type of deal. I have learned to sneak out early Saturday mornings to run errands alone before the girls even realize I am gone. HAHAHA! You might ask “aren’t your girls older?” YES, YES they are and that is exactly the issue! They bicker and fight ALL the time. Then, there are these small glimpses of harmony and all is right in the world. I breathe a sigh of relieve then SNAP just like a bolt of lightning someone laughed a little too long and the other gets irritated. Not to mention the fact I have a hormonal one on my hand with extreme highs and extreme lows during “that time”. OH MY WORD! There is no way to fully explain how insane it can get! One moment we are just going along and the second she is spitting fire and her eyes are red and I swear it is a totally different person. Lord help me when it is the second ones turn. That’s it I am going to start stocking up on wine!
So, that is what I have been up too. Nothing too exciting just rocking the full time job WITH BENEFITS and my kids! Life is good! There is so much more to write about but one post at a time right! haha!
I have also been busy making gifts for Christmas this
year and unfortunately because some people who read this may be receiving said
gifts I will have to wait until after to show you what I did. Sorry! I absolutely love this time of year and can’t
wait to see what you have been up to and catch up again!
Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment