Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY FUNNIES!


Welcome to…
FrIdAy FuNnIeS!

I will TRY to post a Friday funny every week! I find many things humorous.  This may be the best way to share these things.
My funnies will range from funny pictures, stories or even personal things that have come up and if you know me and my family, we have very few dull moments.  Our kids help us with that!

 Enjoy!!


Now you ALL should know my fear of spiders and how great it really is. In fact just a few weekends ago the whole family is in the car going to a party.  My daughter Emily says from the back seat as we pull up to a stop sign. "umm mom, look up".  At that point I did not realize I was about to come FACE TO FACE with a spider.  I jump out of the car, I didn't even care if it was moving.  My lovely husband who is also afraid, slaps it with his own BARE hands!  We then both look for the supposed dead spider but could not find it. My husband tells me to get back in the car as there is a small line forming at the stop sign.
I just cannot get myself to put my feet on the floor, so there I was feet up on the dash and barely breathing as my body is simply not made to sit that way!  We get off expressway to stop light and there out of the corner of my eye like a NINJA SPIDER is our friend on MY HUSBANDS SLEEVE!!!

I immediately go into SCREAM MODE!!!! My body completely pressed up my window screaming in terror as my husband flicks his arm and the spider lands on my seat!!! I AM GOING TO DIE is all that was going through my head and I can't stop SCREAMING!  My husband then squishes the spider again with his BARE hands!  I am so worked up I am shaking and I did not know whether to laugh or cry and everyone is mad at me for screaming like a fool in the car.
Needless to say, YES, if there is a spider on the emergency exit...Yes we ALL would die!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment