This year I actually had time to get crafty and creative with our porch Halloween decorations. Thanks to a few great ideas found on Pinterest, I think it turned out pretty cute!
First, I bought some super cute pumpkins from a local farmer who is adorable. On a trip there (which I initially thought would be a fast one) she spoke to me about all the pumpkins she and her husband grow and which are her favorite squashes. I really enjoyed taking the time to meet with her. I am a new customer for live!
I also found a really cute bat craft from
Inspiring Pretty. I purchased black cardboard from the Dollar Tree (love this place). I cut bats in four different sizes. Now thinking about it next year I am going to place them coming out of the other side.
Then we put up the rat shadows and finally the Spider Egg Sacks!!! My Absolute favorite craft with the girls. This is our end result.
Oh I almost forgot our fun scary toilet!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment