I love anything and
everything motivational. My life is a work
in progress and it is constantly evolving and changing. I am completely in love with where I am at
right now in my life! I contribute some
of that to positive thinking and constant reflection and deciding to live in
the now and be present with the people I LOVE!
I hope you enjoy
Motivational Mondays! I also hope you
find motivation not only on Mondays but every day in all you do!
Today’s motivation was
found on one of my favorite sites The Daily Motivator. It rings true to what I mentioned above. Now IS the time to bring your dreams to
life. How can you make the very best of
now?
Now is the time to make
a difference.
Now is the moment to do what you know you must do.
Now is when you can
transform possibility into reality. Now is when you can bring your dreams to
life.
Is there a problem
that’s been frustrating you? Now is when you can take real, focused action to
work your way through it.
Sure, there are plenty
of ways to waste this day. But you now have the chance to choose to make good
and valuable use of it.
Now is an opportunity to
create value. And that opportunity cannot be delayed until later.
Now is yours to use for
whatever rich and fulfilling purpose you can imagine. Stand up, step forward,
and get busy making the very best of now.
— Ralph Marston

No comments:
Post a Comment