Monday, December 10, 2012

Tis The Season

 
It is my most favorite time of year.  I absolutely love the Holiday season, I enjoy baking yummy goodness, decorating, spending time with family and friends and getting that perfect gift for someone. 
We are late getting our tree but hope to do that this week.  This weekend the kiddos and I made our own holiday cards. They were amazing simple and fast. 
I have a tendency to get so wrapped up in the project that I forget to take pictures. I did manage to snap the final project but like I mentioned earlier they are so easy there is no need for more pictures.
Without further ado….
Well what do you think?  I think they are super cute and the girls had fun making them with me.
All you need for supplies are:
  •             Glue stick
  •             Star sticker
  •             And scrapbook paper or construction paper whatever floats your boat. 
Take the paper and rip it into strips, then rip to size you need THAT SIMPLE!!
I know this post is short but sweet. I just didn’t want to go much longer.  I am sure there will be more posts to come.  I hope you take time to enjoy time with your children and family during the hustle and bustle of things to create memories.
I will be posting soon on all the crafty goodness that went on for Christmas this year. I just don't want to spoil it for my friends.  Here is a bit of a spoiler... I made rings, hats, cowls and lotion bars. I will be posting all with instructions. :)  Stay tuned...
Tis the Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment