Friday, April 19, 2013

No Carbs?!?!?! WHAT!!!

So a couple weeks ago I began my Low Carb journey again to help kick start me back into weight loss and kind of shock my system.

Since I started my new job it took a toll on my body. I was soooooo freakin tired all the time. Like falling asleep on the toilet tired! I just couldn’t adjust to take my booty to the gym. For the past month I have been pretty consistent in the gym but my body does not agree with carbs. It didn’t matter if it is light, whole wheat or homemade. I was inhaling the carbs!! I had become a carb junkie!

This was how my week started:

MONDAY night I had this dream it was SO VIVID. I had a dream that I was on Day 1 of Low Carb. I came home and was craving chocolate and carbs so badly. I came across some type of bread or chip cracker type thing and inhaled it, then went back for seconds. I started feeling bad for myself and while somewhere else in the house these little chocolates appeared! WHAT? I KNOW! I ate one, then another and another. I ate like 5 of them. Then in my dream I remember saying to myself. “Well tomorrow will be a new day! Oh Well.”

Now, I wake up from this crazy dream and I am fully convinced that this actually happened. I go to the gym and try to burn those extra calories. I get home shower and start getting my breakfast ready, this whole time feeling like shit that I bombed on the first day. Then I realize it was only a dream and damn I wanted to cry. Ohhh Emmmm Geeee!!!! 

TUESDAY: I can smell and hear my husband eating his super Yummy Chili Fritos. Here is what went through my head… “Can I just suck on one??? I just want the flavor. If I suck on it will I be able to spit out the Frito part? How bad could that really be? COME ON YVETTE! REALLY is that worth it? I don’t know is it? BLAGH!!! This is Ridiculous! I’m going to bed!” I kinda felt like Homer Simpson being denied a donut!


WEDNESDAY: I started to crave those stupid wafer cookies. You know the kind that come in the pack of Chocolate/vanilla/Strawberry!!! I have no idea why I don’t eat them on a regular basis or anything. Then I got to watch my coworker eat her lovely cheesecake for her bday, I am drinking down my water eating dry roasted freaken almonds.

THURSDAY: Feeling pretty good! Looking forward to my first something semi sweet tonight. Jell-O and Sugar Free Cool Whip!

FRIDAY: I’m just glad I made it through the freaking week!

Anyways, the moral of this story is don’t become a fat ass!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment