Monday, April 8, 2013

Eyebrows...REALLY!?!?!


What is the deal with eyebrows?

I mean really, I have gotten them waxed once in my life. ONCE!!! I torture myself on a regular basis plucking away.  Getting rid of the stragglers the rebels that veer off path, each time with a wince of pain. UGH!  Then you take a look in the mirror and you think, “Okay, not bad! It looks like I got them ALL.” WRONG!!!
You know when you find out you are wrong too?  When you are out and about and decide to take a look in the mirror under the visor in your car. WHAT THE EFF! How did those get there? I just plucked! Then you don’t have your tweezers with you and it’s a double WHAT THE EFF! You go on with your day and forget about it. Until the next time you look at that blasted visor mirror in your car, in that damn sunlight!
 
So, I propose to no longer look in that damn mirror!  Either that or I am going to have to keep a pair of tweezers in my car. Lord knows that will be a mistake because I will end up sitting in my car plucking my eyebrows all the time. Knowing my luck I'd be spotted by a Ryan Gosling look alike and it'd be the end of my world. Oh well! At least my husband doesn't notice and for that my friends I am thankful for!
Oh and that my eyebrows don't look like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment