Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Out of the Mouth of my Babe


 My husband, the love of my life, the man who makes me laugh when I am so beyond mad or frustrated the one who gets me like no other!

The other day my husband randomly says, “Oh, I guess they are putting out a new weather system!”

Me: “Who is?
Babe: “Fox 6”
Me “In hopes to predict the weather better?”
Babe: “Yeah, I guess”
Me: “How do you know this information?”
Babe: “Rob Haswell!!”     Big smirk on his face!
Me: “Oh, ok.”     Kinda rolling my eyes at him cause he’s ridiculous
Babe: “What!! He’s my buddy! We are friends on facebook you know!!!!!”

 At this point I am laughing hysterically and he is looking at me eyes wide open with a slight smirk. Like “WHAT?”

 Me: “Just because you are friends with him on FB does not mean you are buddies!”

Babe: “Why not?!?! He wouldn’t have friended me if he didn’t want me as his buddy!”

Me: “Yeah, OK!”

 

Lord help me!

That concludes “Out of the mouth of my Babe”

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! You KNOW how I feel about Rob Haswell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I immediately thought of you! Too Funny!

      Delete