Thursday, September 12, 2013

How blogging has change me


Social media has allowed me to express myself more than I ever thought imaginable. I am not a very open person and I do not like to let people in. I do not like to open up to them and allow them to know what is going on and how I am feeling or why I am a certain way. Having this blog has allowed me to share my stories and let people in without having to talk about it. I am a very emotional person and it is always very hard for me to talk about things without having all this emotion follow.  The downside of being a Scorpio I guess.

Now, having said that just because I write about it does not mean I want to talk about it. I am not equipped to do that just yet.  One demon at a time right! I am thankful for my blog.  Having this outlet to put things out there and possibly making an impact one person makes it all worth it.
You can be very brave behind a computer screen, and in this case I am thankful

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. Honestly I have found blogging rather therapeutic. It allows me to talk about things without talking about them.
    Angela @ Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete