Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Months Off


If I could take 3 months off I would actually work really hard at opening up a store. I have wanted to open a store/coffee shop where I could sell wonderful crafty things and meet all kinds of people. Chat and become known in the community. 

 
Then I would have my father come in and play his guitar for the patrons.
He's so cute!!
 
Then after I have things up and running I would sit back and marvel at it. That would be the most satisfying thing in the world for me, more so than traveling.  That could always come later!

2 comments:

  1. What a great plan! A store sounds great. lots of fun things to look at and buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will come & spend $ daily. Especially if you brew Cedarburg Roastery coffee. I will listen to your dad play each time he comes!

      Delete