Friday, September 6, 2013

A time that I was afraid...


A time that I was very afraid.

I honestly can’t think of a one time. I am afraid more often than I care to admit. I am afraid when my girls are not with me at home. I am afraid when we go somewhere and they are off by themselves.  Afraid of them growing up and leaving. Afraid that a boy will break their heart.  I am afraid when I am home alone. Don’t even get me started with being afraid something will happen to my husband and I will have to figure things out. I am afraid of my parents getting older. I think about what things will be like for my grandkids that I don’t even have yet. I’m afraid of a lot of things. I am sure technically it could be anxiety but bottom line I think too much about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment