First, let me start by explaining that whenever I take these
types of things I seem to second guess myself sometimes. It is a torturous
process.
So, I took this test and when I saw the results I have to
say I was so surprised at the accuracy of the results. It’s like looking in the
mirror and seeing the truth, and you want to say noooo that isn’t it but it is
there right in front of you so it is. You kinda have to face who you are and
come to certain realizations. I mean if you can deny certain things until you
are blue in the face but eventually you have to look at the one common thing
and that is you. So, as I continue to change and evolve as a person, which I
understand now in my mid 30’s is a lifelong process.
Without further ado here is some of my result. If you want
to read it all click here.
ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of
humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their
nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to
manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique
salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally
believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they
usually are.
ENFJs are global learners. They see the big
picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of
responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous
entrepreneurial ability.
ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we
associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or
even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance.
ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or
may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about
people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than
those of their NFP counterparts.
ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most
NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own
needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than
most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people.
ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.
Okay, in the first part I am indeed very outgoing and have
always fancied myself to be great at interpersonal skills. Not to mention I am
constantly dreaming!!!! Dreaming of the next big thing or starting something
new and I ALWAYS believe I can do it. Time is what usually gets me on this. I
always have the best intentions though. HONEST!
The other thing I found out is I am a giver, I knew that, I
always have been and always will be. The
shitty thing about being a giver is you give and give and when you don’t get it
back in return you instantly get hurt. It doesn’t help I am a super emotional
person.
Overall, I truly feel that this personality test really had
it right. It is so odd though to see what you are laid out in front of you. HAPPY MONDAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment