Monday, July 22, 2013

B.R.F!!! Really!


B.R.F

You ALL have experienced the B.R.F.  You may even be guilty of having one from time to time.  What is it you ask?  B.R.F is Bitchy Resting Face <GASP>! Dun, Dun, Dunnnnnnn….

Listen, I have been at my new job for 2 whole weeks and am on my 3rd!  I love it but one thing I have noticed is some women really love to have that BRF on and popping!  It is KRAY KRAY as my daughters would say.  I just don’t get it.

They constantly have this look on their face that’s like “Go ahead, say something to me. Anything. I dare you!”  They make themselves seem so unapproachable.  Why do you want to constantly look that way? Don’t you know your face will wrinkle that way?

Me, I have no problem smiling at people and I KNOW that sometimes people might think I am crazy or high on something but really, I just can’t sit and look like this…
 


 

It's actually pretty funny to me but I’d rather have smiley wrinkles on my face.

Just saying!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I totally get what you mean. I've experienced this so many times. Even though you try to be nice with people, they still have that look on them.

    ReplyDelete