Friday, July 12, 2013

NEW JOB!!!!

This week has been an exciting week because I STARTED MY NEW JOB!!!!! I am so glad to not have to deal with unemployment anymore! That system is TOTALLY EFFED UP AND WACK!!!!! I can’t stand it!! You can never reach a single person. When you call you are told Monday and Tuesdays are “high volume” days and get disconnected.  Then Wednesday comes and you call and still can’t get through. I didn’t even bother Thursday; I didn’t want to break my phone! So Friday comes and you can’t get through everyone is on break and doesn’t want to work its Friday.  You call get told your number 33 and then put your number in for the call back.  When you get the call back you are still on hold being told the reps are busy and to continue to hold. I held for 40 minutes and hung up! NONSENSE!!! YOU HEAR THAT WISCONSIN!!!!

Anyways! If you didn’t know already I GOT A JOB!!!!! Hahahahha! My kids were so sick of me by the end of last week I kept on doing that to them. “Oh, guess what or Oh, grandma called she said or the neighbor just told me…” etc. etc. It was HILARIOUS to me anyway.

So I am now working as a Sales Service Rep for a great company.  However, I got the job through a staffing agency so I am a temp to hire for 90 days but I LOVE IT!!! It is a great place and a great atmosphere a work hard play hard type of place. I am so excited!

So I just finished the first week of training.  There are 14 total people including me who sit in a room together most of the day meeting, learning and listening to our vendors. It’s funny how personalities start to come out by day 4.  We have an array of personalities that have developed.  It is quite amusing! So far, I have these characters pegged…
 
There is a Kevin James in the mix...

 
A Danny Gokey look a like...

This Kristen Wiig Character... FOR REAL!!!
 
 
And a couple of these... LMAO!
 
All in all it was a great week and I am happy!  That’s been my week.  Hope you all had a good one too!!

4 comments: