Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fourth Celebrations!

Celebrating the fourth is one of my favorites!

We started with our annual July 3rd celebration.  My friend has a party every July 3rd.  We fire off our own fireworks and at the end burn our Christmas trees from Christmas. YES, we keep them.  My friend actually has a HUGE yard and they put them in the little woods area to dry. 

 

 
Then the kids got a chance to do a sky lantern release! OMG! My favorite thing yet!!! This is going to be a new tradition I do with the kiddos! LOVE IT!!!!


It’s always a good time!

PARADE TIME!

This year we decided to not go to the early parade.  I was not feeling the rush to get there and rush to find a seat and rush, rush, rush! The parade in my parent’s neighborhood started at 1:30pm, NO RUSHING! Ahhhhhh!  It was a smaller parade but still fun. My husband got to see Sheriff David Clark so it was all WORTH IT! He loves that man!
 
 Look at the smile on my husbands face!!!! He was so happy!


After the parade we went to the little festival and while the adults enjoyed a few beers my youngest got an animal balloon. When you think of an animal balloon, you think a sword, or crown something simple, right? NOT THIS ONE! My daughter comes back with a huge duck….


I swear I almost spit out my beer! We were laughing so hard at this thing.  Then she starts bopping everyone in the head with and the face popped…

 Then the whole head popped and she decided to wear it like this…

OMG!!!! I think you can get what they look like without me having to say! It was HILARIOUS!!!!

Then of course FIREWORKS!

 
 

I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!!!!

I hope you had a GREAT Fourth as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment