Saturday, July 20, 2013

Snart????

You have heard of the term Shart but have you ever heard of Snart?  It is an epidemic that is sweeping the nation.  Everyone does it, and everyone pretends it never happened.  What is snart you ask?? I am about to tell you.  Brace yourself!

A Snart is a “Sneeze Fart”.  It is that awkward moment when you sneeze but a fart comes out and it is loud due to all that pressure and force of the sneeze.  This happened to me about a month ago and my kids to this day still speak of it. The reason I bring this up today was because as I was sitting here drinking my coffee in peace, the kids still sleeping due to a late nite of slumber partying, hubby just left for work and I feel this massive sneeze coming on. I sneeze and well it turned into a snart! WHATEVER!!! YOU ALL KNOW IT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!  I’m just glad I was sitting by myself!  My husband is probably reading this in shame as he hate bodily function sounds! I can just picture him shaking his head. SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS! He cracks me up!

So remember this next time you sneeze and you are a little gassy it could happen to you!
 
I also did a quick google search and found this little gem! HAHAHA!


3 comments:

  1. OK I had no idea what a snart was lol. Something that the kids would definitely would find hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids were the ones who came up with that name! lol!

      Delete