9:00pm:
ahhhh!!! my bed feels so good!! I am going to sleep like a rock star! Ugh.. my hair is tickling my face! Damn fan! Gotta adjust my pillow, fix blanket over head, oh maybe I should sleep on my other side.... no wait the other side was better. Why is my hair still tickling my face? geez!!!
9:15pm: Time to count! I love this backwards counting works so nicely... 99, 98, 97....
11pm:
ugh, what time is it? It’s only 11!!! My eyes burn, ugh can’t breathe, should I
get up? Do I have to pee, maybe I should get up and pee?
11:15pm:
I was so tired earlier why can’t I sleep?
I should be able to sleep. I’ll try counting. 99, 98, 97… noooo, I
really need to blow my nose! I can’t breathe!
11:30pm:
(In bathroom) I don’t want to turn on light if I do that I will really be up.
But what if there is a spider somewhere. Damn it!!! Light must go on! OH MY
EYES, too bright, why do they burn? Must they burn?
11:35pm:
UGH! I can’t breathe!!!!! SHIT I FORGOT TO BLOW MY NOSE!!!!!
11:40pm:
FINE!!! Get up again and go to blow nose! DAMN SINUSES!
11:45pm:
OH MY GOD!!! That snoring is awful! Does he ALWAYS snore that loud? I can’t
imagine I’d ever sleep through that! Maybe if I nudge the blanket? Ahh it
stopped.. no wait… it’s even LOUDER! Maybe a slight kick to the leg. Oh yeah
baby! He rolled over!!!
11:55am:
Let me try counting again, 99, 98, 97…..88, 87….87…87… oh wait! Damn it I lost
my place where was I???? REALLY?!?!?! 99,
98, 97…
1:15am:
oh boy.. I wonder what time it is? Don’t look at the clock! If I look I will
have a harder time going to back to sleep…. I really need to know.. NO I won’t
do it… DAMN IT! It’s 1:15! Well it’s still early enough. If I try to close my
eyes I can still get a decent amount of sleep in.
1:20am:
Oh Man!! I forgot I have that gift card for the dress barn. I should totally
use that today. What do I want to get? Do I need shirts or pants? I really need
summer carpi's. Maybe that is what I will get? Where are my summer carpi's? I can’t
believe I haven’t taken them out yet! I’ll have to do that too.
1:30am:
ohh wow! That was a great sleep! Wait.. why is it so dark? What time is it? ONLY
1:30!!!!!! Shit it felt like I was
asleep for 8 hours.. ugh now what???? Hmm I think I have to pee again. I can’t
possibly have to pee again, I just went.
OH MY GOD WHY DO MY EYES HURT?????
I really need to sleep.
1:40am:
He’s too quiet! Is he sleeping or awake?
Whisper: honey?? Honey??.... IS HE BREATHING??? I can’t see! OH MY GOD
what is that dark shadow??? There is a shadow??
GET A GRIP!!! No one is there! I need a light… where is the remote, I’ll
turn on the TV. I swear I am not watching any more scary movies!!!! Ahhh.. there. See I knew it was nothing. Oh,
he moved, he’s breathing.
1:50am:
Gotta buy bread, oh and I really need more eggs. Oh and I CANNOT forget that
damn Parmesan cheese for the kids. I do NOT want to hear about that again.
3:00am:
SWEET! Got a hole other hour of sleep! WOOT WOOT! Oh YEAH! I ROCK! Oh What was
that noise? Probably the cats… or someone has broken in and is taking my girls.
Oh STOP!! It was just the cats! Right??? DAMN IT!!! I really watch too many
scary movies! I gotta check.
3:10am:
Kid 1 all is good! How can she sleep like that? OH MY GOD her room is such a
mess! Kid 2 all is good! JESUS!!! Damn cat scared the shit out of me. UGH, gotta pee!
3:15am:
brrrrrrr! Bed is cold! Mmm perfect! 99, 98, 97…..
4:00am:
yawn… what?!?! It’s only 4! Wahhhhh! Why??? Is Todd up? NO! maybe I’ll just lay
here and hopefully go back to sleep.
4:10am:
I give up! I'm up! I'm up!!
WOW... I would be one cranky mother if my sleep happened like this! I don't know how you do it!
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't know either really. I do have a wonderful husband!!!
DeleteMy husband works third, I know its tough!
ReplyDeleteNew follower by the way!
http://sometimesglammom.blogspot.com
Hi Whitney!
DeleteThanks! I just strolled through your blog as well.
I am a new follower of yours now too!