Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's the deal with Scented Pads?


WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!
CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE!

Let me take a moment of TMI (Too much information)!!!!

I want to meet the person who thought a scented pad was a good idea. I HATE the smell of scented pads. You know that when the package says “CLEAN FRESH SCENT” that it’s going to smell like a lab created too perfumy, not really fresh smelling scent.

I mean honestly, why would you try to mask the “period” smell, which let’s be honest ladies, sometimes isn’t that nice with a “CLEAN FRESH SCENT”? UGH! I think it just makes things worse! It makes me want to take 10 showers a day! I don’t EVER feel FRESH when I am on my period and those CLEAN FRESH SCENTED PADS don't help! I HATE periods and am thankful that I get like 3 a year!

I mean why not go ahead and make it a “New Car Smell” pad, “ALL GOOD UNDER THE HOOD”. Or better yet a “REDRUM” “It’s a Blood Bath in there” scent. Or even better how about this just let it be and don’t use perfumes at all!!!!

I’m going to be painfully honest here. I have nothing to hide. There are many days I take two showers a day, 1 when I start my day and 1 before I go to bed. It helps me sleep better okay! I have gotten a period this month that was truly my first “BIG” period in a LONG TIME! I contribute this to working with a whole bunch of hormonal ladies and shit syncs up for whatever reason! I had NO supplies what-so-ever so I had to use the ones I buy my daughter. Like I mentioned earlier I get like 3 a year, maybe and they never last more than a day or two.

I remember opening up the plastic wrap and thinking, “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?” Clean fresh scent it said, feel fresh and clean all day it said! UM, I FELT none of those things all day long! I felt gross, like a “Lady of the night” after a great Money Making night, smelly, used up and in need of a shower. They were the grossest smelling pads ever!!! That was even before I used them!

All I can say is it must have been a man! It’s the only thing that makes sense! No woman in their right mind would ever and I mean EVER create something like that! AND I KNOW I AM NOT TH EONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!

No Thank you, Not Interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment