Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Celebrating Life


This past weekend we celebrated the life’s of two very important people.  First, was my husband’s grandpa Bud’s celebration.  I absolutely adore this man with my whole heart!  Saturday we celebrated his 86th Birthday.  The girls made cards and letters for him.  Cristina’s advice was for Grandpa Bud to “listen” to his body and know when to relax, because he works too hard. We enjoyed a lunch at a China Buffet place that happens to be his new favorite, since Rich’s burnt down this year.






 

Then it was off to celebrate my mother’s 60th Birthday. We went to her house talked a bit and took some pictures. I wish I had the one of her, my sister and me but that is on her camera.  Then we were off to BRAVO!, the Italian restaurant in the Bayshore Mall Village. It was very nice. We opened gifts, told stories, some jokes and had a good time.
Here are some pictures of our day.  Just some good ole’ fashioned family fun!
 
 
 
These are the gifts I made for her this year. This sign with her last name on it along with a saying in spanish: "Dios bendiga nuestro hogar con el amor y la felicidad". Which means "God bless this home with love and happiness"! (Yeah, I nailed it and she loved it!)
 


Then I made a jar of "60 reasons why I love you!" This was very fun to do and for me a bit emotional. For those of you who know me it doesn't take much to make me get emotional though! ( I did have the reasons in there when I gave it to her.)






Well that is it. On that note I will tell you to... Love the ones your with!

1 comment:

  1. Great family pics! Happy birthday to them both!
    Stopping by via bloghop. Following your blog and also on Pinterest.
    Hope to see you at my places:)
    http://yoncaskitchen.blogspot.com/
    http://pinterest.com/yonca1/

    ReplyDelete