After blog hopping and seeing these fun blog challenges I decided to try one out myself for June. Here is one I found that I liked the most.
You can grab the pdf here: June Blog Challenge. If you want to share any of your stories feel free to leave a comment if you don’t have a blog. If you do go ahead and paste the link to your blog on a comment, I’d love to read your stories as well!
First, post will be June 1st.

Sounds like fun even though I'm behind, I think I'll jump in and see if I can get to it! I typically blog less in the summer but this should give me something to post! Now your newest follower! Would love it if you followed me back!
ReplyDeletehttp://sandboxgems.blogspot.com
Welcome! Have fun! Summer is MUCH harder to spare extra time. I too thought this would be a nice way to stay active online! :)
DeleteYvette