I LOVE
coffee! Now I don’t drink like a gallon a day I drink one cup maybe two
once in a while. I love the smell, the taste everything about it! I look
forward to when I can have my cup after I come to work. YUMMY! I think it
reminds me of when I was little with my grandma. Seriously, I was an avid
coffee drinker at the age of 10ish. She would make her coffee along with
warming the milk on the stove. She would then strain the coffee and skim the
milk and mix, making a very rich and creamy coffee. To this day I LOVE her coffee but I can only
get it when I am with her visiting in Puerto Rico. I have an Aunt who makes her coffee equally
as good and she is also in Puerto Rico. Bummer!
Anyways,
back to how much I love my coffee. I always tell my co-worker this but as I
take my first sip of coffee I feel like ELF does when he eats his breakfast of
spaghetti and chocolate candy, syrup etc.
You know, LIKE THIS:
That is
exactly what I picture myself doing when I take my first sip of coffee. YUM! I do it in my head though. Lol!

For me, it's tea!!! I cam't get past the morning without my tea!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
Have a nice day!
Thanks Veronica! I have to say I am not much of a tea person. I like to try and pretend every once in a while. I am not sure what it is about it. Maybe I am trying the wrong kind!
DeleteHave a great day yourself!