Thursday, June 13, 2013

5 weaknesses

Describe 5 weaknesses you have...

Oh LAWWWDDD!!!

Well let's see:

1. Chocolate - IN ANY FORM!!!!! Seriously, I have the biggest weakness for anything chocolate.

2. The freaken INTERWEB - I can spend literally HOURS on this damn thing and not accomplish a single thing! It is insane.  So much to look at and see!

3. Music - I LOVE MUSIC!!  It literally moves me.  Brings me up when I'm down, brings memories of people or events in my life. I have it on all the time! LOVE IT!

4. Thrive on chaos - I am the type of person that will put things off put things off and put more things off.  Which creates a bit of chaos for me HOWEVER, I thrive on chaos.  It is when I do my best! So maybe more of an organized chaos!!! I know its sick!


5. Babies - I am a sucker for babies and toddlers. I love to play with them make them laugh etc. My husband HATES IT!!! He elbows me as I might be embarrassing him!  lol! oh well! Coochie- Coochie- Coo!!!!

Happy Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment