Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 18 - Difficult thing I had to Forgive

What is the most difficult thing I had to forgive…

OH BOY!!!! I don’t even know!
I guess forgiving my uterus.  My uterus that for 1 week of the month is sore and another week of the month bleed.  You make me ache, uncomfortable, irritable, tired, you cramp and get bloated among many other issues.  UGH, not sure I actually want to forgive you but I will. I forgive you that for about 2 weeks out of the month, 24 weeks out of the year you are out of commission.  You make planning difficult for the summer months.  IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND YOU ALL THE TIME!!!

Yet even though you do all those things, you also housed my two beautiful daughters for months.  Making their home comfy and cozy.
So, yes I forgive you.  It is hard because you will continue to give me pain until I go through menopause. WAIT, that is right I still have menopause. On second thought.. FU uterus!

No comments:

Post a Comment