Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 29: Favorite childhood toys...

What where my 3 favorite toys/games as a child?

I remember very much playing with barbies and He-men with my brother growing up. We were VERY YOUNG but it was the best ever.  We used the He-man castle, gi-joes, barbies and the little people castle.  Man we had it down. Haha!

I also loved playing ghosts in the graveyard with the neighborhood kids at night. We would go between all our houses for hours until it was very dark outside.  Our parents would be on the porch watching drinking beers with each other etc. Those were the days of carefree bliss.

There were so many it’s hard to choose just three but I would say the last one would be my roller skates.  Did I wear those things out! My friend and I would get our skates on and for HOURS we would do dance routines to songs like “Rhythm of the Night” by DeBarge and others. That was always so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to say thanks for the follow back on Bloglovin' ;o) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great night!

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete