Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 10: Describe your most embarrassing moment

Describe your most embarrassing moment...

Well, surprising that was very hard to do.  I had SO MANY embarrassing moments it was hard to pick just one!  I know I seem so well put together! LMAO! That it’s hard to believe.

Here is my favorite one though:

          I was probably 22 at the time so it was only last year. J I went out to eat and mostly have drinks with my good friend at the time.  We went to TGI Fridays, they had the best drink specials at the time. We were there for a while!
Now let me break away for a second to give you more details of how this is laid out. They had a whole side of the seating area that was windowed. So, as you sat there and ate you could see everyone coming and going from the parking lot.  They also had a walkway outside that as you walked up you could either go up a ramp or a small step.  Then you would walk along a walkway where you could see everyone sitting at their tables to the front door. Not a lot of privacy for sure.

ANYWAYS, we probably had a few more than I like to admit.  As we were leaving my friend decided to walk down the ramp and I proceeded to go down the step.  I somehow missed the step and totally fell on my face. Now, let me clarify there was no bending of the knees. I fell like a big as REDWOOD tree that just got chopped down.  Gravity took hold and there was no turning back. THANK GOD I had a purse in my hand and when I fell I somehow managed to put it up to my face preventing me from hitting my forehead on the cement.
Now at this point it is completely silent.  I’m thinking OMG where is my friend? Did she fall too? Is she ok?  Nope, she was just fine!  She was laughing so hard, that she had to bring herself down to the ground and sit. She was laughing so hard that no sounds came out! Her face was so red and she wasn’t breathing!  Then I look over a bit more and SHIT that whole section of the restaurant where the windows are EVERYONE is looking to see what happens next.  Then as I look a little harder…OMG, some of the people are people I worked it at that time! HOLY EMBARRASSMENT BATMAN!!!!!

I did manage to get up and my friend did manage to stop laughing for a second but boy oh boy did we laugh really hard together over that incident. I will probably never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment