Describe 5
strengths that I have…
I should have
known this would be the next one with doing the weaknesses yesterday. These are
getting hard! LOL!
Here we
go:
1.
I
am a hard worker. Give me a task and I
will complete it!
2.
I
am a half glass full kind of person. I always try to see the best in every situation.
3.
I
am a pretty outgoing and easy to talk to person. I can get along with almost
anyone.
4.
I
am a very passionate person. Now at
times I can get emotional very easily but I’d rather have that then not feel
things.
5.
Playfulness,
I love to laugh and have fun and I like to make other people laugh and smile.
Just for the
record this post took me FOREVER to do!!! Why is it so easy to find the negative
and SO MUCH HARDER to find the positive in us?
No comments:
Post a Comment