Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 24: First Job

HELLO!!! I know it has been a few days without a post.  I was taking a small break with the family and didn't bring the laptop. It was much needed and wonderful!

Describe your first job...

My first job was working at Kohl's food store as a cashier.  I loved that job, because I LOVE talking to people and I met a lot of them there.  I had just turned 16 and was so eager to work.  I also remember being able to work in the liquor department. That was when you know you made it big there!  What a fun group of people to work with as well! 

That was also where I met my husband! I could always see his head bop up and down over the cash register light. haha! Who would have thought all these years later we'd be married for 14 yrs with two kids! Good Stuff!

 

5 comments:

  1. My first job was McDonalds LOL, I hated every second of it

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award today! Check out my blog post for details!

    http://flipflopsandwhatnots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh!! I am excited! I will work on that when I get back from the store!

      Delete
  2. Hey THANKS! I will go check it out right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that it was your first job that brought you to meet your husband. Memorable! It's really cool. I giggled at the part about the liquor dept. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It makes for a fun story with the kids! :)
      OMG! I LOVED WORKING THE LIQUOR DEPT!!!! I don't think anyone can fully understand how excited I was. LOL!

      Delete