Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 16: What are my 5 Greatest Accomplishments

My 5 greatest accomplishments...

1.      Emily – I never thought I would have a child so caring, thoughtful, full of compassion, caring, sensitive.  She is going to be a healer of some kind as an adult. Whether for people or animals she is bound for great things!

2.    Cristina – I also never thought I’d have a child so bold, strong, and full of humor and life! She is the life of the party DAILY! She has such a big personality and she will shine bright where every she goes and with whatever she does!

3.     My marriage – Coming off of just celebrating 14 years. I am proud to say that I love my husband so much more than ever before. He is my soul mate and I couldn’t imagine myself with anyone else. The relationship we have built is strong. We have been through many things together and even today with being laid off and other business woes we continue to overcome!

4.    The relationship with my mom – We have been through hell and back! My teenage years were not pleasant! Over the past 10 years our relationship has grown tremendously and I am so amazingly proud of the both of us for fighting and never giving up.  We had some really nasty fights; I mean the ugly truth kind! We were able to overcome those and today she is my best friend! LOVE YOU MOM!

5.     The home we have built – not physically, we never actually built a home. By this I mean what we built on the inside with each other. Yes, we can bicker sometimes and disagree but in the end we work it out.  No, it is not always sunshine and rainbows with little fairies fluttering around but it’s real.  We are honest with each other and LOVE each other. We make time for each other and its quality time. We listen, we hug, we kiss, and we laugh, we cry, whatever we do, we do together! We are a family!   

1 comment:

  1. These are excellent accomplishments, and it was really fun to read them. =0)
    I'm a new follower via GFC and bloglovin (finally following you back - thanks for your patience).
    Can't wait to read more of your blog!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete