Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 11: Pet Peeves

Describe a few of my pet peeves...

OH MY WORD!!! This is difficult because I hate to admit it I have SO MANY!  I kind of have OCD, let me be clear the OCD is not associated with cleaning.  If that were the case my house would look much different.

 Oh boy let me begin:

1. I do not like when people dip their chip, pretzel or veggie directly into the dip container.  Scoop that shit out and put it in a small bowl. I don't need that container getting contaminated.  Contaminated with what you ask, ummm spit when you speak, pet hair, dust, SPIT, germs, did I mention SPIT!  UGHHH!!! I am getting grossed out just thinking about it!  Seriously, there is nothing worse!!!

2. An empty toilet paper roll.  I have to admit my kids were good at changing it for a while but quickly do they forget. I truly DISLIKE when I go to the bathroom and only after I am done do I realize there is no toilet paper. OMG!! seriously!!!  Then you have to do the shake at the toilet before getting up and shimming to the closet to get TP only to....well you get the point! I'll spare you ugly details.

Okay this will be the last one.  It did say few after all! 

3. When my kids hand smell like ass! LETS BE REAL FOR ONE SECOND MOMS!! You KNOW exactly what I speak of.  Kids are Kids and they do not always wash their hands like their are supposed to.  Not to mention when something itches they itch it, not a second thought about it. You know when you kid wants to give you a hug or moves their hand close to your face and you get that whiff of the Ass smell. WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Then you can give me all the hugs you want! I am SOOOO glad my kids are over that!

Enjoy your day!

 

8 comments:

  1. Kids do have horrible smelling hands :) My youngest is horrible about washing his hands after using the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I remember when I worked in child care. Kids would come to me and cuddle and such and I would get a smell of their hands and just try to not make a big deal, but ugh, so gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will defend you on your house comment. You may be a perfectionist along with your OCD and (believe it or not) that's why your house isn't up to the standards you might like for it to be at. I am speaking from where I come from. I know I'm a perfectionist and that is why my house is a disaster...now you might think that doesn't make sense but here is how my mind works. I really want everything in its own special place and its own special bin, organized just so! But I can't afford all the special organizing materials I need/want nor do I have the space for them so if I can't organize it the way I want it, the stuff can just lay in piles around the house. Does that sound familiar to anyone else out there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh You hit the nail on the head!!!!! The thing is WE understand that but people who are not like us or don't think like us don't! Like my husband! lol

      Delete
  4. LOL!! I can totally relate to everything you just wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pet peeves made me laugh, thank you for sharing.

    Returned love from,
    Rosels' Mom Diary
    http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com

    By the way, liked your FB page as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mira,
      Thanks! I will be sharing the love!

      Delete