Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 8 - Passion


What are 3 passions I have…


Hands down my family for sure!
I love making, baking and creating things for them. I enjoy seeing them happy when I make something they like. It makes ME feel good and let’s not be mistaken, it IS all about me! J

Baking
I do enjoy baking yummy treats! I do not make things up on my own I do use recipes and tweak here and there.  I am no Julia Child or Martha Stewart, which is fine by me! I just enjoy to bake yummy things for my friends and family.

Life in General
I try to enjoy life and live it to the fullest. I love my life and the people in it!  Now don’t get me wrong my life is not perfect, it is not all sunshine and rainbows. I just choose not to dwell on the yucky things or let the negativity overcome me. I choose to see the good, life is too short to get upset about things.  I believe that when you choose to see the positive, good can only come from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment