1. My kids - They make me laugh, drive me crazy, love me unconditionally and I would do anything for them.
2. My Husband - He is my rock, my very best friend and I would be lost without him. Not to mention he makes me laugh like EVERY DAY!!! Oh I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!
3. My Parents - My father recently had a heart attack while my mom was visiting family in Puerto Rico. When I brought him home she was there waiting, she took an early flight back home. Their reunion was amazing. She ran out of the house like a child greeting santa and held him. She told him she was never leaving him again and how much she loved him. OMG, it was so sweet, emotional and inspiring. To see how much she loved him. I am just so in love with them for how much they love each other (if that even makes any sense, hey I've been up all night I'm tired!)
4. My friends - without them I wouldn't have anyone to get into trouble with! :) My friends are just as much my rock as my family is! I LOVE THEM!!!!
5. LIFE - becuase even though I just got laid off I am surrounded by the best family and friends a person could ever ask for! From the moment it happened I was consoled and lifted by each of them. I swear I am the luckiest person ever! Not to mention they take the time to read my crazy blog! So even though at this time I am dealing with a crapy situation, LIFE in general is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment