Monday, June 24, 2013

Liebster Award


Monday I was nominated for the Liebster Award By Brittany of Flip Flops and What Nots

What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”.

THANK YOU, Brittany!!!!

To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:

·  Link back to the blog that nominated you,
·  Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
·  Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
·  Share 11 random facts about yourself,
·  Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
·  Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.

Below are the blogs I have nominated:

Thistlebear
The Best of Times Are Now
Sandbox Gems
New Mrs. Adventures
Valerie Nunez and The Flying Platypi
The Girl Next Door Drinks and Swears

 
Questions Posted For Me by Brittany:

1: Why did you start Blogging? I like to talk a lot and I also love people. So, I thought it would be fun to share my stories and life on a blog. Sometimes I also think I am lot funnier than I really am but that is okay!

2: Where were you Born and Raised? I was born in Milwaukee and raised there with my parents and my grandparents who took care of us while my parents worked.

3: Do you have any pets? If so what? Yes, my family has two cats. I have none. haha! I really am not a pet person. I like to pretend sometimes but it doesn't last long.  We have Dora and ChiChi both named by my daughters and both black short hair domestic cats.

4: Any Tattoos? If so, What and Where? I have a heart with wings (abstract) on my inner wrist dedicated to my grandfather, part of the footprints poem on my right foot dedicated to my cousin, an infinity symbol on my left ankle with friends in latin in the loop, a trinity on my back right shoulder, a cherry blossom thing over the left boob/chest ( I was going to do a mirror image thing, still might), and a tree of life on my back with the names of my husband and girls in the roots (they keep me grounded). I think that's it. lol!

5: Name one thing in life you wish you had never done? I try not to live with any regrets. Everything I have done and said have lead to who and where I am today.

6: What is one product you swear by and have been using for years? Dove bath bar soap! LOVE IT! only soap I will use!

7: What is a goal you currently have? to be healthy again and loose a little weight along the way.

8: Favorite Vacation you have taken in your life thus far? I love DOOR COUNTY! I love the shopping, relaxing and area.

9: Disney or Nickelodeon? hmmm Nickelodeon, I think.

10: Name a singer or band that you can't stand? Justin Bieber

11: What is your opinion on Kim Kardashian and Kanye naming their child North so that the full name would be North West?  They had a baby? lol. I so could not care! The whole thing is stupid!

11 Random Facts About Me:
 
1. I hate spiders
2. I love when dandelions turn into wishes!
3. I love taking back roads 
4. One day I would love a motorcycle
5. I love trees
6. I'm addicted to Pinterest
7. I rocked a Menudo lunchbox in grade school
8. I once stole a chap stick from a grocery store as a kid
9. I obviously was some sort of royalty in a past life
10. I used to smoke a whole lot from the age 16ish - 23ish. I quit when Todd asked me to marry him.
11. I swear a WHOLE lot!
 
11 Questions for my Nominees:

1: What hobbies do you have?
2: What is your favorite sweet treat?
3: What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
4: What is your TV show addiction?
5: What is the #1 played song on your ipod?
6: What is your favorite body part?
7: What is your favorite time of year?
8: If you had to change your first name, what would it be?
9: If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
10: Who is your celebrity "Freebie"? hehe!
11: What is the best and worst gift you ever received?

5 comments:

  1. Number 10 I COMPLETELY agree!! LOL I can't stand the kid LOL. You should do a post on those tattoos you got, they sound awesome! Did the wrist one hurt much, I want to get one there, but so afraid it will hurt really bad or they will hit a vein LOL, my skin is so thin there. Will they not do tattoos on your wrist if your veins are prominent there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have actually never heard of someone being turned down for a tattoo due to prominent veins. You can however, as you get older get turned down for one due to the skin becoming so fragile. Older people can actually have their skin rip. Anyways, I will work on that post with my tattoos. I love them! My husband is actually working on sleeves. I might add those as well!
      Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Yvette!! Thanks for the nomination. Not sure I'll get to participating yet as it is so busy right now but I'll try. I''m with you on the Pinterest addiction and I love trees too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Entertaining facts :). It s always fun to see everyone s answers.

    ReplyDelete