Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 2 - 3 Legitimate Fears

Oh boy... don't judge!

1. SPIDERS - I'm not quiet sure how they became a fear. I have just always been afraid of them. I do think that as I get older it is getting worse, seriously! I enter a room and scan it, before I turn off the light to sleep I scan the room. It's almost become an OCD issue. I really need to GET A GRIP!

2. Heights - Okay, I can't even get up to the second step on a ladder without my knees getting shaky! I must have been dropped as a child, no explanation for this one either.

3. Leaving my kids before I am ready - Okay this is DEEP!!! In a tiny crevice in the back of my mind I have this fear something will happen to me or my health that will take me before my kids are grownup. CRAZY! I told you not to judge. I cannot be the only mom who has this anxiety.

Those are just 3!! I could probably list more but.... let's be real not everyone needs to know what a HOT MESS I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment