Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 12: Typical Day


Describe a typical day in my life...

Well, this could lead to a pretty uneventful post! As, job hunting takes up most of my day and working on blog crap!

Here it goes anyways...

The day for me at this moment consists of keeping track of a wild 9 yr. old who likes to play with her friends all day.  Going back and forth from our house to her friend’s house all day long!  I seriously mean ALL DAY! I swear our doorbell starts to ring around 8:30-9:00am and then she is gone!  She will come home from time to time and each time she looks crazier than the next! By the end of the day you get this…


One HOT MESS! (this was her trying to pose like a lady after she was just telling me to smell her pits!)

Other than that I am picking up or tiding up and the house still doesn’t look clean! I think I am not quite sure how to handle being home all day.  I am sure I will fall into a groove after this week.  I have to or I will efffing GO CRAZY!  I hope there is a job lined up before then!

I also am on the computer a lot for job hunting and blog stuff.  I am still a newbie so I am working on ways to improve etc.  It takes a lot of freaking work! As for the job hunt, I do it in spurts. Part in the am and part in the pm making sure I do all the logging of jobs applied for etc. for unemployment. blah blah blah...
Sorry, this was sooooo Boring!
Click here to follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment