Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day DIY

Oh joy! We actually finished something early for once!

I found this really cute idea on Pinterest and so glad it worked out well. It really took only a total of about an hour and a half from start to completion because my daughters actually decided to get along for the picture taking.

 Here is what we did for Todd.

 
It makes my heart melt!  I love it!

I loved it SO much I decided to do one for my father:

 
I mean really!!! SO stinkin cute!!
I wanted to copy the link to from pinterest but it came up as SUSPICIOUS so I couldn't sorry!
All we did were cut out giant bubble letters from regular white paper and the heart from red construction paper. I also just used my iPhone to take the pictures.
For editing I used my new favorite website called Pic Monkey.  Click here to get to it.  You can do SO much with it and I absolutely love it! That website contributes to my InterWeb addiction!
We bought 8x10 frames from the craft store to put them in and away we went! Very cheap and fun father's day gift!
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cute! I was thinking something along those lines for Hubby's first fathers day gift! Great work!

    Love, Christina (www.threenewkings.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete